Monday, June 1, 2009

Falling off the Wagon

Yesterday I didn't follow any of my eating rules. I think saying I fell off the wagon is an understatement, it is more like I ripped the wagon apart and set if on fire. If there was food there I ate it and the unhealthier the better. Nothing in particular set it off, except possibly the stress of building a new closet organization system. My bedroom and master bathroom look like a bomb went off, and I won't be able to get it put back together until this weekend. While I am handling the stress better than I normally would, it still has left me feeling out of sorts.

Normally something like this would have set off weeks of bad eating. But today I'm back on the wagon, no junk food, healthy protein, and eating only every two and a half hours. Like I've said before, you fall down, you get up. Its my new life motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment