Monday, January 19, 2009

General Update

Since the surgery I have been sick twice. This latest bought led to my first ever ear infection and a week of sheer misery. I am finally starting to feel better. I am not sure if I have just been unlucky with antibiotics since surgery, or happened to catch two bad bugs. I will update with more info when I get to the bottom of this situation.

Eating continues to go well. I have tried beef twice and it really hasn't agreed with me and I am going to hold off again before I try that. I can have ground beef in chili and I enjoy it any time I can convince Jeff to make it for me. Hamburgers and other forms of beef don't seem to go down so well. I hope that I will be able to eat it in the future, but I can live with it if I can't.

Here are some recent pictures I have taken in addition to my monthly tracking pictures. Sometimes it is hard for me to see the changes in myself, but other people keep pointing things out. It has gotten to the point that people who know me only casually are noticing that something about me has changed.










This is Scoops. Since she has made a guest appearance in so many of my photos, I decided it was time she officially be introduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment