Monday, May 25, 2009

Random things you learn after WLS

I don't know why it took me so long to figure this out, but I am sensitive to the Niacin in multi-vitamins. About the time that my pouch problems started I switched form my chewable bariatric vitamin to Centrum vitamins. Because of all the other issues I was having I didn't realize at first that these vitamins really upset my stomach. Not only do they give me pain in my pouch, they also make my skin flush, and give me a headache that lasts an hour or two. So needless to say I will not be using them anymore and my husband now has a years supply of vitamins. I don't know if this was a problem before the surgery because I never took a multi-vitamin until after I had the surgery. I will be going back to the expensive vitamins that don't make me feel like I want to die. If anyone out there needs Centrum coupons let me know :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment