Monday, February 9, 2009

It is not all smooth sailing.

My blood sugar issues are continuing even though I have been paying close attention to my diet and making sure I eat every three hours. I have learned to be more aware of the signs of my levels going down, it usually starts with a shaking feeling and then I get a headache and start to feel nauseous and dizzy. It happened twice yesterday and once today. My levels today did not go down as low as they had last week. The good news is that I seem to recover very quickly by drinking a few sips of orange juice and eating a protein and a carb. I am going to my doctor about this tomorrow and I'll update with the result.

On a positive note I have started my physical therapy appointments for my tailbone. When I left physical therapy last week I was pain free for the first time in a while. I remained pain free for the next two days. I'm hoping the more I go the longer I can go without pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment