Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weight Update

You have probably noticed that I have not posted a weight update in quite a while. That is because my weight loss has stalled. I have not lost a single pound in the last thirty days. It is frustrating, but I know the weight loss will come eventually. I am down 84lbs, only 16 away from 100lbs gone forever, I am hoping that if I stick to the program I will start losing again soon. As soon as I do, I'll share the news!

Even though I haven't lost any weight, I have gone down six sizes and am rapidly running out of clothing in my closet that fits me. I have also lost two of my chins, if you see them please don't send them back. My face seems different every day, that is why I continue to post pictures, so that I can look back and have a visual reminder of where I was and how far I have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment