Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I think I have resolved to lose weight every year for the past ten years, and while there have been minor victories nothing has ever lasted. As I lose the weight I am shedding the old me, the one that held herself back from doing the things she wanted to do. I have felt restless the last week, I think maybe it is from all the changes happening in my life. I've been cleaning and organizing, searching for new hairstyles, trying on old clothes. I think what I need is a project to channel my energy into, so first I will get the house in tip top shape and then move on to my next project, furthering my career.

So what am I resolving to do this year:

Exercise three times a week.
Take my vitamins.
Be true to myself and put my family first.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and happy holidays and I wish you all a wonderful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment