Friday, March 13, 2009

60 Day Challenge: Day 57

I really really didn't want to exercise today, I was tired and I have a blister on my toe, but I made myself do it. I spent thirty minutes walking on the treadmill. I even spent some of that time jogging. Granted I only jogged for thirty minutes at a time, but its the first time I ever jogged in my life.

Food:

It was a crap day for food, too many carbs and not enough protein. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Half a sandwich with cheese and ham and a bit of mayo.

Banana pudding with banana pieces and almonds (made with a scoop of vanilla protein powder)

Six chips from on the Border and 1/8 of a cheese and chicken quesadilla

1/3 of a slice of pizza

3oz of chicken breast

Drinks (not too bad drinks wise)

24oz of milk

1 decaf skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks

40oz of herbal ice tea

30oz of regular ice tea

2 comments:

  1. Starbucks?? I don't think that's on your approved diet!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, I promise! Though getting a latte with no caffeine, no fat and no sugar kind of misses the point of having coffee, but it works for me.

    ReplyDelete