Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tylenol and Protein Powder

I haven't needed narcotic pain killers in a few days but I felt like I needed something, so I decided to take tylenol. The pills make my stomach feel full so I decided I would try children's liquid. That was a mistake, it did not agree with my stomach and I could feel it burning as it went down, so instead I decided to make tomato soup with protein powder. If there is one thing I underestimated about this surgery it was how hard the liquid diet would be. I thought I was prepared, I have every flavor protein powder out there and I don't want any of it, the idea and smell of it are revolting to me right now. I went out and bought some creamy soups to mix with my protein powder thinking that would help, it has a little but not really. I'm just going to have to suck it up and be a big girl, but I am counting down until the 17th when I can have real food again.

No comments:

Post a Comment